Comprehensive Global Program
The Comprehensive Global Program includes the Mat Program as well as a thorough and complete education in Pilates covering the full range of Pilates equipment (Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Ped-a-pul, Ladder Barrel, Step Barrel and various other Auxiliary apparatus). This program consists of 12 modules, which is comprised of 72 hours of lecture, discussion, and exercise analysis and practice.
More than simply a program of study, the Comprehensive Global Program is an enduring foundation for a career in Pilates. This is a college-level teacher training program that give students knowledge of Pilates theory, exercises, and teaching skills on all Pilates equipment.
When you complete BASI’s Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training, you will have graduated from the most rigorous, exciting, and positively life-changing Pilates teacher training in the business.
Please review our Refund Policy before registering for a program.
Program schedule is subject to postponement or cancellation, based on student enrollment.
Requirements for Certificate
- Attendance of all modules
- Submission of Student Paper
- Observation: 100 hours (50% can be completed using Pilates Interactive)*.
- Recommend that you start working on your hours during the Foundation Program
- Self-Practice: 200 hours
- Practice Teaching: 200 Hours
- Passing grade of 70% or better on all examinations
- Final Written Exam
- Practical and Teaching Examinations
*Final Examinations are set dates at centralised testing locations.
All requirements should be completed within one year of the last module of the program. If the requirements are not completed within three years, the student will need to repeat 50% of the modules prior to submitting hours and receiving a BASI Teacher Certificate. Hours must be logged and submitted either by BASI Pilates’ Tracking forms or via the Student Dashboard portal online.
Tuition and Fees
- $6,795 AUS if paid in full or $6,995 AUS if paid in instalments (see below).
- $500 AUS Initial Deposit (includes the Non – Refundable $100 Administrative Fee).
- Pricing includes; registration, books and other associated payment plan fees.
*Full Payment: $6,795.00 AUS
- $500 Initial deposit at time of registration
- Final balance of $6295.00 to be paid up to 15 days prior to commencement of course.
*Payment Plan: $6,995.00 AUS (4 payments)
- $500 Initial deposit at time of registration (please contact us to set up your payment plan after registration)
- 1st payment: $2,995.00 (due ten (10) business days prior to first day of commencement of course)
- 2nd payment: $1,750.00 (due ten (10) business days prior to the first day of the 4th Module)
- 3rd payment: $1,750.00 (due ten (10) business days prior to the first day of the 7th Module)
The installment payment option is only valid for educational courses conducted by BASI Pilates Australia at its own or host facilities.
*All payments can be made by direct deposit, credit card, or direct debit (fee’s may apply). Please contact us to arrange payments methods
*price subject to change depending on foreign exchange rates