BASI Pilates Students are eligible to sign up for Centralised Testing following the completion of all course requirements.
Centralised Testing dates for 2019 are:
SYDNEY: 23RD MARCH & 12TH OCTOBER 2019
BRISBANE: 6TH JULY 2019
Students need to register for Centralised Testing within 1 year of completing Module 6 for Matwork (MTTC) Students, and Module 12 for Comprehensive (CTTC) Students.
Registration closes 2 weeks prior to the testing day.
Register below or please contact us so we can discuss your options (first round of testing is included in your course fees).
Centralised Testing Requirements (CTTC)
BASI Students (Comprehensive Teacher Training Course – CTTC) are eligible to sign up for Centralized Testing following the completion of these course requirements:
- Attendance of all (12) modules, all (6) modules for Matwork course- MTTC)
- Completion of observation, self-practice and student teaching hours
- Submission of student research paper at Centralized testing, only applicable to Comprehensive Students
- Testing can be taken in Brisbane or Sydney on the scheduled dates provided.
- Register online to secure your place for testing day (there is no charge for your first round of testing).
- If there is a NO SHOW on the day of testing an administration fee of $100 will be charged, and a re-register and payment fee is needed for your next testing date if the student is not successful or missed the testing. These registration are non-refundable
- Centralised testing registrations close (2) two weeks prior to testing date chosen. 48 hours notice is required if student would like to withdraw from testing or a fee will be charge for late notice
- A time schedule will be e-mailed via the Host studio to all registered students for centralized testing a few days before testing date
- All completed logged hours should be submitted via your online student portal prior to testing.
- 1st Round of testing is FREE
- 2nd Round or thereafter will incur fees
- CTTC: Practical $50 (ex GST), Teaching $150 (ex GST). Both – $150
- MTTC: Practical $50 (ex GST), Teaching $100 (ex GST). Both – $100
If a student is unable to attend, for any reason, they will need to re-register and re-submit payment. These registrations are non-refundable.
Contact us for more info on Centralised testing
Complete a form on our registration page and we will be in touch as soon as we can!